Madonna
"I FEEL SO FREE"
Exclusive Remixes
tracks:
1. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Original Extended Version) 6:48
2. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Electro Motion Radio Mix) 5:11
3. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Electro Motion Extended Mix) 6:06
4. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Crowned Radio Mix) 5:37
5. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Crowned Club Mix) 6:13
6. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Energy Groove Mix) 5:03
7. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Energy Groove Extended Mix) 6:26
8. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Original Mixshow Version) 5:46
9. I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Force Rhythm Mix) 4:55
10.I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Force Rhythm Extended Mix) 6:53
11.I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Hypnotic Escape Radio Mix) 4:45
12.I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Hypnotic Tool Dub) 4:39
13.I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Voltage Circuit Extended Mix) 6:33
14.I Feel So Free (DJ Edson Voltage Circuit Radio Mix) 5:26

No comments:
Post a Comment