Madonna
"CONFESSIONS II"
Extended Edition
Double Album
Disc 1:
tracks:
1. I Feel So Free (Dab 90'S Remix) 7:00
2. Good For The Soul (ZAX Extended Mix) 5:29
3. One Step Away (ZAX Extended Mix) 6:26
4. Bring Your Love (Dab 90'S Remix) 7:52
5. Danceteria (DJ Edson Afterhour Radio Mix) 3:43
6. Read My Lips (ZAX Extended Mix) 7:19
7. Everything (ZAX Extended Mix) 5:20
8. Love Sensation (Dab 90'S Remix) 7:30
9. Love Without Words (ZAX Extended Mix) 5:31
10.Bizarre (ZAX Extended Mix) 5:43
11.School (ZAX Extended Mix) 5:54
12.Fragile (ZAX Extended Mix) 5:42
13.My Sins Are My Savior (ZAX Extended Mix) 4:54
Disc 2:
tracks:
1. Betrayal (ZAX Extended Mix) 6:24
2. The Test (ZAX Extended Mix) 6:15
3. L.E.S. Girl (ZAX Extended Mix) 4:31
4. Hot Sauce (ZAX Extended Mix) 7:44
5. Bring Your Love (Dab 90'S Edit) 3:37
6. Everything (Valente Extended Mix) 5:14
7. Love Sensation (ZAX Extended Mix) 5:49
8. I Feel So Free (ZAX Extended Mix) 6:10
9. Bring Your Love (Dubtronic Retro Remix) 6:26
10.AJ's Confessions II Mini Remix 25:35
(Danceteria/Love Sensation/
Love Without Words/Bizarre
Bring Your Love/I Feel So Free)

No comments:
Post a Comment